Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Finally posting something


Well, I am going to finally try and post something. It's been busy here and it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down anytime soon. Anyway, for starters this will be short until I get the hang of this. I have been knitting as much as I can and as often as I can, so that means for me that I have more than enough UFOs laying around. I need to pick up around the house, but for now I much rather knit. This is my latest finished project, Jared Flood's Koolhaas hat. I love this hat, it fits like a skull cap on my head. The yarn is called Absolute Wool by YarnArt on 4 and 5 needles, instead of 6 and 8 the pattern called for...but at least I got close to the gauge. Anyway, it is a nice little hat. I'll try and post some more stuff soon.

No comments: